- There is a common misconception that a Mac is so secure that it doesnt need an antivirus, but this isnt the case! Luckerly there is some great free antivirus programs for Macs. We have showcased some of the best free antivirus software for Mac to make it easier for you to find your perfect Mac protection.
- ESET Cyber Security. Basic Antivirus for Mac. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats, and prevents malware spreading to other users. Antivirus and Antispyware. Prevent attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, or banking and credit card details by fake websites.
- The Avira Antivirus for Mac software is our simple and elegant solution for your online security. Easy to use, the Mac virus scan starts with just the push of a button. Your Mac is protected from online threats such as Trojans, viruses, adware, and spyware by our award-winning technology and easy-to-use interface.
- Bottom Line: Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac gets top marks from the independent labs and in our own hands-on testing. With its handy Autopilot mode, you can set it, forget it, and have confidence.
- Anti-virus For Mac Cnet
- Antivirus For Mac Free
- Antivirus For Mac Air
- Antivirus For Mac Free Download
- Avast Antivirus For Mac
- Norton Antivirus For Mac
- Best Antivirus For Mac
What antivirus should I choose for my mac?
Comodo Antivirus for Mac is a powerfully built security application that has stood the test of time and it comes forth as one of the best antivirus solutions for Mac OS X. It is an install-and-forget Mac antivirus software that bundles tactical security features with Comodo's tried and trusted methods that perfectly cover the Mac security requirements.
Antiviruses for Macs are becoming more and more needed as the demand for them is rapidly increasing. This is mainly due to the market share of macs increasing which has resulted in virus developers seeing the Apple operating system as more of a potential victim than ever before.
Choosing an antivirus is similar to choosing a car, you need to look at your requirements before buying. What do you use your computer for? And would you benefit from all the extra features of a more expensive package… We suggest evaluating your needs, starting from now. Do you often connect to the internet? Visit social media site