Find that one note when you really need to
The application process is secure and instantaneous. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy and get support. Completion of Microbiology (equivalent to Mac's BIOL 209) and Organic Chemistry (equivalent to Mac's CHEM 131) with a grade of C or higher; For additional requirements and information regarding nursing transfer admission, contact the Office of Admissions. If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,. follow these steps to keep it up to date. Open the App Store app on your Mac. Click Updates in the App Store toolbar. Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
Use gallery view to see all your notes as thumbnails, allowing your images to lead you to the exact one you want. If you still can’t find the right note, use powerful search features like searching for images or text inside your scanned documents and more.
Take notes wherever you go
When you add your internet accounts to Notes, you can keep your notes with you no matter which device you’re using—so you can save that dream destination on your Mac, then have it handy on your iPad when you’re with your friends.
A picture is worth a thousand words
Drag and drop pictures, movies, links, and other files into your notes. You can also add content to notes right from Safari, Photos, Maps, and many other apps.
Collaborate with ease
Invite others to view or make changes to a note or to an entire shared folder of notes.
To browse the Notes User Guide, click Table of Contents at the top of the page.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
Apply For Mac Pass
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Apply For Macy Card
How to get updates for iOS
Apply For Macy's Grant
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Apply For Macy's Charge Card
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.