Shop CD/DVD and Blu-Ray Burners from ASUS, LG, Samsung, Verbatim and more! Newegg offers the best prices, fast shipping and top-rated customer service!
- Blu-ray Burner For Mac
- Blu-ray Burner For Mac Pro
- Blu Ray Drive For Macbook Pro
- Blu-ray Burner For Macbook Pro
Both iMovie and Final Cut Pro/Express can edit and export HD Video but, for whatever reasons, Apple has yet to release any corresponding media burning software, either on the consumer or “pro” level. At first, it was a matter of waiting until the “format wars” finished, and we figured out which way it was going to go. Now that Blu-ray seems to be victor, we’re still waiting on Apple. Until then, we need another solution.
Adobe Encore (part of Adobe Premiere) offers pro-level Blu-ray Disc editing, but has a price tag and a learning curve to match. For those of us, though, who would like to play back our own HD movies on our home theater systems without hooking up our cameras, there is a much simpler - and much less expensive - option.
Roxio Toast has long been the flagship of disc burning, often supporting drives that Apple’s native burning software did not. In more recent times, it has become a full suite of applications, including utilities to help import and clean up audio and photos, import and export TiVo recordings, and even label and catalog your discs.
Of course, the basic ability to burn discs remains. From common disc formats like, CD-ROMs, Audio CD, MP3 Discs, DVD-ROMs, and Video DVDS to lesser-used formats such as PhotoDisc, Enhanced Audio CDs, Video CDs and Video DVDs with DVD-ROM content.
As the name would imply, the Roxio Toast 11 Titanium with Blu-ray Video Disk Plugin package allows you to burn your HD video content to discs that can be played on most commercial Blu-ray players. If you have the basic version of Toast 11 Titanium you will need to get the appropriate plugin through an in-app purchase.
Gather your materials.
While it won’t have all the hidden menus, special features or the other bells and whistles that you could get from something produced by Encore, Toast Titanium can still produce very watchable HD video.
In order to burn your HD movies to Blu-ray, you will need the following:
- HD video content from your TiVo, HD video Camera, iMovie, Final Cut, etc. From iMovie, exporting to a Quicktime movie at “Full Quality” will give you good results. In Final Cut Express, exporting as “Quicktime Movie” will give you similar results.
- A Toast supported/compatible drive capable of burning Blu-ray discs, such as OWC's Mercury Pro Blu-ray external solutions or one of the internal options we offer.
- Toast Titanium Pro 9 or later.
- Recordable Blu-ray (BD-R) media if you need some, you can find it here.
- A Mac with a G5 or Intel processor running OSX 10.5 or later.
- Considerable time - The encoding process can take quite a while, depending on your source footage and computer model.
- Enough free drive space as the size of the disc you wish to create. (25GB or 50GB for single-layer or dual-layer, respectively) - Since it takes so long to encode, you will likely want to create a disk image and burn copies of that, rather than burn directly. That way, if the burning fails for some unexpected reason (bad media, your cat or kid pulling the power plug out of the drive, etc.) you don’t have to start over from the the beginning.
While DVD seems a thing of the past, Blu-ray is the new trend among quality content lovers. So do you want to burn blu-ray Disc, blu-ray folder or BD ISO?
Then, you will need a blu-ray creator. Today, most of Blu-ray or DVD creators offer far more than mere disc burning, with authoring tools that let you create intros, menus, and chapters on the media. Some also offer help with compressing videos.
In this post, we will introduce 7 best Blu-ray creator or Blu-ray burner software for Windows and Mac. Well, we will also show you how to play the Blu-ray disc you have created on your computer easily.
- 1. Top 7 Blu Ray Creator Reviews 2017
- 2. How to Play Blu-ray Disc on Computer
Top 7 Best Blu Ray Creator Reviews 2019
1. BurnAware Free
BurnAware Free manages to perfect the balance between ease of use and range of features, and yet it is available completely free of charge. Rather than being fill with options and features which are rarely used, BurnAware focuses on the disc burning tasks which most users need most frequently.
• All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
• All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
• UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
• On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
• Verification of written files
• Multi-session DVD-RW/DVD+RW
• Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
StarBurn is a free and powerful tool that allows you to grab, burn and master CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. The program supports all types of optical storage media (including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) and a wide variety of burning hardware.
• Can burn data CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD (i.e. the type of CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD which you put files on)
• Can burn audio CD (i.e. the type of CD which can be played in any CD player, including your car)
• Can burn video DVD (i.e. the type of DVD that can be played in any DVD player)
• Can burn VCD and SVCD (i.e. video CDs; these types of CDs can only be played on devices that specifically support VCD/SVCD)
• Is able to burn ISO to CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
• Can create an ISO copy of existing CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
• Supports all types of CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD discs: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, double layer DVD+R, and dual layer DVD-R
3. DVDFab Blu-ray Creator
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is a powerful Blu-ray burning software that lets you burn high-definition or standard-definition video onto Blu-ray discs quickly and easily. With full-fledged compatibility for both input (video files) and output (Blu-ray discs), this application offers an all-inclusive solution.
• Can convert/burn videos in all major formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, TS, M2TS, WMV, MOV, WMA, FLV, 3GP, VOB, M4V
• Supports a variety of Blu-ray output formats, including BD-RE, BD-R, BD-50, BD-5, BD-9, and BD-25
• Can burn video on any type of Blu-ray or AVCHD discs
• Convert videos into a Blu-ray folder and save it to your hard drive to be burned or viewed later
• Load external subtitles onto a Blu-ray to enjoy subtitled movies and videos
• Outperforms many other Blu-ray disc burners by focusing system resources towards burning and conversion, and by utilizing Intel Quick Sync technology
4. Blue-Cloner 6
Blue-Cloner 6 is a full-featured Blu-ray copy/backup/burn/decryption software which can copy Blu-ray movies to blank Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD discs or to the hard disk as Blu-ray folders and Blu-ray ISO image files.
The program offers both Express and Expert burning modules. Express mode is the easiest way to burn an identical or compressed copy of a Blu-ray movie. Once a disc (or disc image) is loaded into the interface, you start the burning process with just a few clicks. Expert mode is where you'll find the program's customization and compression tools. The compression options allow you to shrink a large Blu-ray movie to fit onto a smaller blank Blu-ray or DVD.
5. Leawo Blu-ray Creator
Leawo Blu-ray Creator allows you to create your own Blu Ray movie discs. Supporting the BDMV and AVCHD formats, anyone can be a Blu Ray movie creator from their computers. All popular video formats can be used to create your Blu-ray and DVD discs, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, and FLV formats.
• Supports to burn 3D Blu-ray/DVD movie
• Has more than 40 preset free disc menu and template models are feasible to opt for
• DIY disc menu and template with the internal menu and template designer
• Lets users create slideshows and photo albums on disc
6. Wondershare DVD Creator
Thought its name is a DVD Creator, but the windows version of the program can help you to burn videos to blu-ray disc. It supports Blu-ray disc such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25 and BD-50.
Blu-ray Burner For Mac
Along with various DVD and blu-ray burning features, the software also offers a variety of editing tools. Features include rotate, crop, and trim files, adjust brightness, add transition effects, add background music.
7. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator
Blu-ray Burner For Mac Pro
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator has the ability to create Blu-ray disc (BD-25 and BD-50), Blu-ray folder and ISO files from M2TS, TS, TRP, TP, MGP, MPEG, MPA, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG video formats. What' s more, it also provides many editing functions to you such as cropping, watermarking, setting video effects, etc.
Blu Ray Drive For Macbook Pro
How to Play Blu-ray Disc on Computer
Blu-ray Burner For Macbook Pro
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is one of the best Blu-ray player software for Windows and Mac. This software is able to play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder (BDMV) and Blu-ray ISO image files on computer easily. Aside from the blu-ray disc created by yourself, it can play the blu-ray disc you purchased from Amazon, eBay, BestBuy, etc. With this software, you can easily enjoy the latest blu-ray movie at home.