Play Command & Conquer Online for Free. There's never been a better time to play Command & Conquer! The game that introduced the world to Mammoth Tanks! Commanders have shared! Sep 06, 2019 The list of Command and Conquer Mac games MIA. In the early 2000s, you could choose among several C&C games that natively supported macOS. Unfortunately, most of them were slowly discontinued, with most casualties coming from Apple’s move from PowerPC to Intel years ago. A: Command & Conquer: Generals Deluxe Edition for Mac is available ONLY on the Mac App Store. Q: Are any DLCs/expansions included? A: Command & Conquer: Generals Deluxe Edition includes both the base game Command & Conquer: Generals and the expansion Zero Hour Q: I already own an old copy of Command & Conquer: Generals on Windows PC/Mac.
Download Command & Conquer: Rivals on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Command & Conquer: Rivals:
- Last update of the app is: August 21, 2018
- Review number on 23/08/2018 is 0
- Average review on 23/08/2018 is 0
- The number of download (on the Play Store) on 23/08/2018 is
- This app is for
Images of Command & Conquer: Rivals
Few strategy games who can interest you
#1: how to install Command & Conquer: Rivals for PC (Windows) and for MAC (step by step)
- Step 1: Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluetsack from your computer.
- Step 4: Once Bluestack opened, open the Play Store on Bluestack (connect with your Google Account or create a new Google Account).
- Step 5: Search Command & Conquer: Rivals in the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Command & Conquer: Rivals and launch the app.
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Command & Conquer: Rivals from your computer
#2: how to use Command & Conquer: Rivals on PC (Windows) and on MAC (in 6 steps))
- Step 1: Go on Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by click here (for PC) or click here (for Mac)
- Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or on your max fy following the instruction displayed on your screen.
- Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and opened (it needs few seconds to launch), open the Play Store (by connecting through your Google Account or create a new one).
- Step 5: Search Command & Conquer: Rivals (app name) inside the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Command & Conquer: Rivals and launch the app from Nox App Player: now you can play or use the app on your computer 🙂
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Command & Conquer: Rivals from your computer
List of the OS who are compatible with the game Command & Conquer: Rivals
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other mac versions
Command And Conquer For Mac Os
Install Command & Conquer: Rivals on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.)
- Enter Command & Conquer: Rivals in the search bar and press on “see” or “go”.
- Click on “install” to launch the install of the game (or the app) (green button).
- Finished! You can now play to Command & Conquer: Rivals (or use the app Command & Conquer: Rivals) on your phone and your Android device.
Warning: the game Command & Conquer: Rivals (or the app) have to be downloaded, si it could takes few seconds to few minutes to download. To know when Command & Conquer: Rivals is downloaded and installed, go on your home screen of your Android Device and check if the app icon is displayed.
Install Command & Conquer: Rivals on Iphone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (Iphone 5, Iphone 5S, Iphone 6, Iphone 6s, Iphone 7, Iphone 8, Iphone X or your Ipad for example).
- Enter Command & Conquer: Rivals in the search bar and press on the icon of the app to enter on the app details.
- Click on “install” to launch the download and the install of the app (green or blue button).
- Finished! You can now use the app Command & Conquer: Rivals (or play ;)) on your Iphone or your Ipad.
Warning : the install of the app can takes few seconds to few minutes because you have first to download the app, and then your IOS device will install it, be patient. Once installed, you will see the Command & Conquer: Rivals icon on your home IOS screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 ou iOS 7)
Official Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.candcwarzones
|Command & Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour|
|Developer(s)||EA Los Angeles|
Aspyr Media(Mac OS X)
|Programmer(s)||Jeffrey Lee Brown|
|Series||Command & Conquer|
Mac OS X
September 22, 2003
Mac OS X
Mac OS X re-release
March 12, 2015
Command and Conquer: Generals – Zero Hour is the expansion pack for the 2003 video game Command & Conquer: Generals. Zero Hour added several new abilities and units to each side, and a new mode of play called Generals' Challenge, along with a lot more changes, new features and bug/glitch fixes.
Zero Hour also contains 3 new campaigns of five missions each, one for each side, with their chronological order being USA first, Global Liberation Army (GLA) second, and China last. Unlike the previous campaigns, which were noted by Command and Conquer fans for not having full motion video cinematic sequences during mission briefing, the Zero Hour campaigns return to that Command and Conquer tradition, each showing a live-action video of a news reporter of the respective side giving details about the situation and instructions for what to do behind the current mission. The plot behind the Zero Hour campaigns picks up where it left off at the end of the previous campaigns.
The beginning of the US campaign relates to the GLA's success in the previous game. The GLA uses the Baikonur Cosmodrome to fire a toxin warhead at a US naval base in Northern Europe, prompting the US to respond before another missile can be fired. A Chinese assault on the base had previously failed, so the US uses the powerful Chinese arsenal to overrun and destroy the missile silo using a B-2 Bomber. The US then tasks itself with watching over the relief effort by the United Nations in Mogadishu, however GLA incursions make the relief mission difficult. A US carrier group in the region provides aerial cover as US forces storm a secret GLA base, unintentionally discovering documents relating to 'Dr. Thrax', a GLA General and scientist who plans to develop Anthrax Gamma Toxins. The US discovers from the documents that Dr. Thrax has a secret lab at Mount Elbrus, and so sends a team led by Colonel Burton to destroy it and liberate prisoners of war along the way, while the Chinese operative, 'Black Lotus' gathers intelligence from across the river dividing the region. The US then leads a successful invasion on Iranian oil fields funding the toxin program, but it is soon learnt that Dr. Thrax has already developed the agent and plans to fire missiles loaded with the toxin at major US cities. A US led assault on Dr. Thrax's complex, supported by disillusioned GLA separatists, allows the US to capture the missile sites before they can be launched. It is also implied that Dr. Thrax was killed in the assault.
The start of the GLA campaign begins with Dr. Thrax's second in command (it is implied that the player acts as this person) being pursued by the Americans through an unknown city in the Middle East. Despite intense Tomahawk bombardment by the Americans, the General manages to evade the American pursuers and escapes from the area in a plane. With the whereabouts of Dr. Thrax still unknown, the GLA command is in complete disarray resulting in several splinter cells being formed to seize power. One such General, Prince Kassad uses stealth technology to which is vital to the GLA's war effort. Having abandoned the GLA cause, the loyalists in turn attack Kassad's base in Egypt, acquiring the stealth technology and killing Kassad in the process. Now equipped with the new technology, the GLA launches a series of covert operations in the Mediterranean, aimed at destroying the US fleet based there, including the USS Ronald Reagan, a powerful super carrier. The GLA remarkably achieves this feat by using a captured Particle Cannon to sink the carrier. Shaken by the decisive victory, rumors begin to spread that the US is unwilling to continue its war against the GLA and will begin pulling troops from its bases in Europe. The GLA seize this chance and land commandos on the US West Coast to steal toxins and US Army equipment from inside America. Jarmen Kell leads the attack, and ultimately succeeds in forcing the bulk of US forces be withdrawn from Europe to defend the homeland. The GLA, once again seizing the chance of a weaker American presence in Europe, launches an assault on US Central Command Base in Stuttgart, capturing Chinese and US bases and using the stolen hardware in the attack. The assault succeeds, and ushers in the period of GLA control over Europe.
Angered and embarrassed by the GLA's use of Chinese weaponry in taking Europe, the Chinese respond by deploying nuclear weapons against the terrorists. Survivors of the nuclear attack at Stuttgart prompt the Chinese to remove the GLA threat and liberate Europe in the process. But as the Chinese mobilize in Europe, a massive GLA assault against a nuclear reactor complex near Yencheng almost results in another GLA incursion inside China's borders. Though the reactor's defenses were considerably crippled, the attack is ultimately thwarted and the Chinese successfully secured their borders once more. Determined to eradicate the GLA in Europe, the Chinese begin the counter-offensive in Germany, but international opinion of the Chinese will determine how well they will be received, so restraint is placed upon the Chinese to not deploy their nuclear weapons here. The city of Coburg is heavily defended by the GLA, but the Chinese resolve manages to push back the defenders, ultimately wiping out the GLA in the region, as well as allowing European opinion towards the Chinese to skyrocket. After taking serious losses to the Chinese, the GLA begins a mass withdrawal from Europe, but part of the route will pass a PLA base in Halberstadt, which is outfitted to intercept the retreating forces. Having lost almost all of its forces present in Europe, the GLA has but one last stronghold based in Hamburg. The Americans manage to rally enough forces to attack the base, but the GLA ambushes the American base, capturing it and using the US hardware to put a halt to the Chinese juggernaut. The Chinese manage to acquire US technology themselves, and push towards the heavily fortified GLA base. After heavy fighting, resulting in massive casualties on both sides, the Chinese emerge victorious and takes its place as the world's sole superpower. Meanwhile, it is implied that after the war, America, severely weakened by the war and upstaged by China, adopts a policy of isolationism.
In addition to the three factions from the vanilla game, three playable generals have been added to each faction, each with his or her strengths and weaknesses, as well as unique units and/or modifications to the standard arsenal.
In this mode, the player takes on the identity of one of the nine generals and battles other generals one by one, ultimately confronting a powerful boss general who utilizes technology from all three factions.This game mode is a median between the campaign and skirmish game modes, as in a general challenge the game starts unevenly with your enemy base already built, however, there are no other objectives rather than destroying all of the opponent's buildings to win.
Custom games can have up to eight players playing in one online game. Players can also set-up LAN games, with the number of players allowed depending on the speed of the host's Internet connection (modem, router, etc.)
The editors of Computer Gaming World nominated Zero Hour for their 2003 'Expansion Pack of the Year' award, which ultimately went to Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII.
- ^Levites, Nathan. 'EA Competitions'. EA Games. EA Games.
- ^'Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour for PC'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- ^'Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- ^Editors of CGW (March 2004). 'Computer Gaming World's 2003 Games of the Year'. Computer Gaming World (236): 57–60, 62–69.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)