G*Power - Covers statistical power analyses for many different statistical tests
I have successfully used a modified ATX power supply to drive my powermac G4 MDD, the only problem with this is that if you are using an ADC display (Apple Studio Displays), it won't work, since ADC displays use a 25V lead and ATX doesn't provide 25V, but the computer itself will work fine, i tried this on a single 1.25Ghz PMG4 MDD, but it should work on all models.G*Power is a major extension of, and improvement over, G*Power 2. It covers statistical power analyses for many different statistical tests of the F test, t test, X2-test and z test families and some exact tests.
G*Power 3 provides improved effect size calculators and graphic options. It supports both a distribution-based and a design-based input mode.
G Power Calculator For MacG*Power is a nery usetul program that offers five different types of power analyses:
· A priori (sample size N is computed as a function of power level 1-?, significance level ?, and the to-be-detected population effect size)
Free Download G Power 3.1 For Mac
· Compromise (both ? and 1-? are computed as functions of effect size, N, and an error probability ratio q = ?/?)
· Criterion (? and the associated decision criterion are computed as a function of 1-?, the effect size, and N)
· Post-hoc (1-? is computed as a function of ?, the population effect size, and N)
· Sensitivity (population effect size is computed as a function of ?, 1-?, and N)