IDrive is the best backup software which supports back up from multiple devices. So, it can be helpful to small-time businesses to get back their data from the cloud. Additionally, this free backup software can manage the data recovery of the remote computers. However, it can also protect your data from being attacked by the ransomware threats. It can support backup for MS Exchange, Linux, and Hyper-V, MS SQL, VMware, and many more others. On the other hands, it can recover the data even from the bare-metal disaster by using VMware or cloud backup.
IDrive – Cloud Backup & Storage solution!
If you are looking more than a backup software, IDrive backup solution is here to fulfill all your requirements. This free backup software can support VMware backup, Cloud Storage, mobile backup, and Linux backup. Also, this feature-rich backup software can save your data in the cloud. However, this best IDrive basic version is providing storage space up to 5 GB for free. Download this free IDrive backup software for Mac systems to back up data from the multiple devices securely. However, this free data recovery software can support backing up of the data from an unlimited number of PCs, iPhones, Mac systems, iPads, and Android devices by using one single account.
On the other hands, it can also manage the backups of remotely connected devices. Also, it can let you create new profiles within the storage space. Moreover, the IDrive thin client application of this free IDrive software can let you backup, manage settings, and restore the data easily and quickly.
Besides, the IDrive BMR feature can recover the data from bare-metal disasters, and also it has come up with the cloud replication tool which replicates the cloud data. This feature is most helpful for small-time businesses. This free data recovery tool can help you to recover the data from the servers such as MS Share Point, Oracle Server, Mailbox, Office 365, and many more others. It can let you create multiple sub-accounts under single administrators to manage the backup tasks.
Idrive For Mac Review
You can also download CloudBerry Backup 2.9 Server Edition – Free Recovery Software for Mac
- Sep 27, 2008 On the first point, iDrive gives you less integration than an iDisk with OS X. IDrive for Mac isn't an Apple product, so there isn't the seemless blending with the iLife suite, and you can't drop.
- Jun 26, 2019 iDrive is an effective way for Mac and Windows users to back up multiple computers and mobile devices. Upload speeds are reasonably quick, and the last 30 versions of each file are kept. Security is good, but not as good as SpiderOak, and the unlimited 2TB and 5TB plans should be enough for most users—though you should check that carefully to.
IDrive for Mac is an application with minimal user interface to backup your personal or business computers.Users can manage and monitor backups of their computers from the web-interface. The Dashboard is a centralized web-console which serves as a single point of. Can I use IDrive for Mac to schedule full and incremental backup on specific days? How do I see previous versions of my data? IDrive for Mac does not have the conventional concept of full and incremental backups. Every backup is basically a full backup with an incremental effect.
Free IDrive Backup Software Advanced Features:
- This free IDrive recovery software can support online syncing of files and folder so that your files and documents can restore in real-time. However, it does not affect your backup storage.
- The IDrive Express feature can help you to retrieve the data within a week time via a physical storage facility. Of course, you do not need to use bandwidth for this recovery.
- Moreover, this free data recovery software has come up with the Snapshots, which safeguards your data against the ransomware threats.
- A Web-based console can manage the restoring of data, backups, applications settings, and many more on remote systems.
- Also, it encrypts the way of transferring and receiving the files with AES 256 – bit encryption so that you can send or receive the files securely.
- And most importantly, this free recovery software can continuously follow up the updated parts of files & folders and backup them automatically.
- Also, it can let you search and recover the files via desktop or any other browser.
- This free IDrive software informs you about the backup status reports, activity reports, and many more.
IDrive Backup Software System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac Operating Systems 10.9 or later
- Processor: 64 – bit processor
- Internet Connection.
How to Install IDrive on Mac systems?
You can install IDrive backup software on your device within a short time by following the three steps.
Step -1: Download the IDrive backup software file from the direct link given below.
Step -2: Follow the instructions shown on the desktop to finish the process.
Step -3: Enter the login details to start your backups.
Conclusion for IDrive Free Backup Software:
On a conclusive note, we can say that IDrive is the best backup solution for multiple device recovery. This free recovery software can support multiple numbers of server applications. It is providing free backup service along with strong security.
Download this free IDrive backup software for Mac operating systems by clicking on the direct download button given below.
No related posts.
IDrive 220.127.116.11 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Author / Product:
IDrive Inc. / IDrive for Mac
IDrive for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
- Perform immediate backups or schedule backup jobs, restore data and more.
- Modify your backup sets or settings and push the changes across all devices.
- Remotely upgrade to the latest version of the app on any computer.
- Create policies with required settings and propagate them.
- Monitor and keep track of the status of your backup activities.
Your files and folders will be synced in real time across all the devices that you link using IDrive Client for macOS. Sync storage does not impact your backup storage, and matches your backup storage limit. Quick backup and retrieval of your data in less than a week via physical storage shipment, ensuring no bandwidth usage. Backup entire drive including OS, settings, programs, files/folders, with contents and information structure intact.
Web-based console helps you manage data backups, restores, application settings and more, on your far-away computers. Transfer and store your files with 256-bit AES encryption using a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers. Incremental and compressed backups will ease your network bandwidth by transferring the modified portions of a file. It automatically recognizes the modified parts of files and backs them up.
Access files backed up from PCs and Macs or synced from connected devices; protect your mobile data with apps for iOS and Android. Search and restore files from the desktop application or via any browser; provision to recover deleted files from Trash within a period of 30 days. Manage data backups of all your remote computers with robust reporting tools in near real time response. Create new user accounts within your storage space and more.
Secure online backups for running databases and servers - For MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Hyper-V, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers and VMware. Onsite Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery with Cloud Replication solution for SMBs. Create multiple accounts using your storage space and monitor backups from a single administrator console. Remotely install the application from Windows Server, to multiple computers, by using Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy. Get free physical data transfer, 3 times a year for quick backup of business data via IDrive Express™.
Setup and login
Download and install the Thin Client application on your Windows or Mac machine. Manage backups by logging to your account from the web interface.
All computers connected to your account appear in the Computers tab in the web interface.
Backup and restore
Backup data on your computer to your IDrive Desktop account via the web. Restore files/folders from your account instantly to your computer. Use Snapshots to perform point-in-time recovery with historical view of your backed up data.
You can configure your settings and push changes to all the connected computers from the Settings tab.
Note: You can store up to 5GB of data (+ 5 GB Sync space) using a free account.
Also Available: Download IDrive for Windows