Wouldn’t it be great if every device played nice with your MacBook? From mice to mics, there’s definitely a niche for products that will run nicely on your Mac while matching its speed, power, and overall performance.
- Best Color Laser Printer For Mac
- Wireless Laser Printer For Mac
- Laser Printer For Mac Laptop
- Laser Printer For Mac Computer
- Laser Printer For Mac Book Air
- Color Laser Printer Reviews Mac
- Best Laser Printer For Macbook Air
Discover the world of laser printers for Mac. Compare Epson laser printers and HP laser printers for home or office and shop online.
- Laser printer series. The LaserWriter was a laser printer with built-in PostScript interpreter introduced by Apple in 1985. It was one of the first laser printers available to the mass market. In combination with WYSIWYG publishing software like PageMaker, that operated on top of the graphical user interface of Macintosh computers.
- Select the printer from the list of all printers that your Mac can see via USB, Bonjour, and so forth. If there are options for the printer you are installing, (Duplexer, optional paper trays, memory, etc.) you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer.
- 5 Best Laser Printers for Mac in 2019 by Valerie on May 22, 2019 While there are several printers available in the market today, not a lot of them are compatible with macOS operating systems.
- Apr 30, 2019 Best Laser Printers for Mac in 2019 #1. Canon imageCLASS MF244dw. Should you want to have a highly efficient laser printer for your Mac without spending plenty of bucks, go for Canon imageCLASS MF244dw. The 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution and the ability to print up to 28 pages per minute makes it up to the mark.
So whether you’re making last-minute copies of a flyer, need a hardcopy of your midterm paper, or require pages of typed briefs, it’s time to find a printer that works with you rather than against you.
Instead of taking a trip to a local print shop saying: “Hey, I want to print something” and paying for the ridiculous fee, why not just buy a printer home or to your workplace? It saves you time and money in the long run.
In this buying guide, we’ll point out some of the printers that work best with MacBook Pro, and help you figure out which one is right for you.
Need a brief overview of where to look? Here are a few quick recommendations:
- Want to print hundreds of pages and not slowing down anytime? Epson Expression ET-2650 EcoTank will last you for thousands and offers tank refills that will save you money while allowing you to print on a variety of page types and sizes.
- If you need something semi-portable but don’t plan to use it for anything beyond simply printing pages, the CANON PIXMA iP110 is a great bet because it’s small, light, and simple.
- Perfect if you just need a standard home printer, HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer can print cleanly whether its a family photo or a multi-page report. It’s a great desktop companion and will work flawlessly with all your devices.
- Prefer a laser printer (for clarity and volume) over an inkjet one? You won’t go wrong with Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, which has a built-in wireless and ethernet network and allows you to print up to 27 pages per minute.
Who Should Get This?
If you’re considering buying a printer, the most important thing to keep in mind is the necessity factor. If you work from home, in a coworking space, or otherwise unaffiliated location, having your own printer is clearly a must since you don’t have regular access to more traditional sources. However, if your workplace already offers plenty of printing options, a personal printer becomes a matter of convenience.
For example, if you tend to take work home, you may appreciate having the option to print away from the office. You might not be the only benefactor either if you have family members that would also appreciate the convenience of a home printer. However, if you’re a college student on a budget, it might be smarter to simply take the time to walk to the library when it’s time to submit papers each semester.
Buying a Printer for Your Mac: What to Consider?
Desk space is a valuable commodity these days, so if yours is especially sparse it’s a good idea to make sure the printer you’re considering doesn’t take up too much. Many models are extremely compact, but always check dimensions to make sure it will fit in the space you have.
It’s the age of innovation, which means most printers won’t require a wired connection to print from your Mac. However, there’s more than one way to go wireless, so whether you’re a fan of Bluetooth or prefer WiFi you should keep in mind what options your printer of choice offers.
You’re cheating yourself if your printer can only print. And while fax may be a thing of the past, copying, scanning, and double-sided printing certainly isn’t. Don’t settle for a printer that doesn’t offer these capabilities, as you’ll find yourself frustrated in no time at all unless you’re sure you only need it to print and never anything more.
Inkjet or Laser
There are several different varieties of printers on the market that are primarily differentiated by the type of ink process they use. Inkjets are the most versatile, while lasers are a bit more expensive but better suited to high-volume workloads and the needs for greater clarity. It’s advised that you research beforehand which will work best for you, especially if you plan on printing photos. Learn more from this post by The Guardian for which one is more cost-effective.
The Best Printers for MacBook Pro in 2019: Our Picks
Please note: all the printers below are chosen based on the factors listed above, plus our own personal take. They are by no means intended to rank in this order.
1. Epson Expression Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with Scanner and Copier
With a seemingly endless ink supply, this all-in-one from Epson is sure to get the job done- no discoloration from lack of toner or inadequate ink is anywhere in the near future. With support for printing, scanning, and copying you’ll be more than prepared to take on any office task.
- Can produce several thousand pages before every needing an ink refill, photo printing capabilities, wireless printing, and high-quality color prints.
- Larger footprint at about 20 by 17 inches.
2. CANON PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer With Ink and Battery Bundle
If you need something that takes up as little space as possible while still delivering high-quality color prints, you’ve found it. This printer from Canon supports AirPrint and can even go cordless with an optional battery!
- Supports wireless printing and AirPrint, as portable as a printer can be, and has a 12.7 by 7.3-inch footprint.
- This is only a printer — you won’t be able to make copies or scan documents and is known to have a difficult installation process.
3. HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Offering doubled-sided printing, all-in-one features, and the ever-important wireless printing capability, this HP workhorse will be able to hack it at home, work, or anywhere in between. It’s a sturdy design that won’t gobble up too much space.
- Able to complete any task you would ever expect or need in regards to printing, supports an array of paper sizes, ships with a 1-year warranty from HP covering most damages.
- The performance for business applications tends to be slow, and low-quality text, according to PCMag’s tests.
4. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer
Featured with flexible connectivity and high-quality output, this monochrome laser printer offered by The Brother is extremely easy to set up and allows you to print two-sided documents easily and super fact — up to 27 PPM (pages per minute) which is hard to reach for traditional inkjet printers.
Best Color Laser Printer For Mac
- Fast and high-quality output. It’s stylish, and compact — saving you valuable workspace.
- Outstanding support by offering a one-year limited warranty with free phone support lifelong.
- The price tag is slightly on the higher side (but you get what you pay for).
Do you already have a printer or want to know the best way to make use of the one you’re going to get? PCMag has a great write-up on how to make the most of your printer and will show you exactly what you’ve been missing out on. There you’ll find a collection of hacks on how to printer sharper photos, keep your printer nozzles clear, and more.
First time setting up the printer and connecting with your MacBook Pro? On your Mac, open System Settings > Printers and Scanners, there you can add or remove any printers you’d like. Apple has a detailed guide on how to do this step by step, in case anything goes wrong.
Whether you’ve decided to shop a laser printer or inkjet printer, be sure to take a glance at these essential maintenance tips contributed by Hugh Wilson from The Telegraph. For example, put it in the right location, read the manual before use, keep the software up to date, etc.
Whether you’re printing for work, school, or leisure, you deserve a printer that doesn’t force you to the brink of frustration every time you want to print from your laptop. The best printer will reduce inconvenience in your work rather than add to it, and there are certainly plenty available. We’ve shown you a few of our favorites, now tell us yours! Leave a comment below and share what printer has worked best with your Mac.ReviewMoon.com: Product Reviews and Top Rated RoundupsReview Moon is your destination for all the latest product reviews and roundups that are at the right price, on trend, consumer favorites, and timely
Main navigationYou are here: Home/Electronics/ Best Printer for Mac On The Market 2019 Reviewsby Luigi Jones - Last updated
Need a printer that is Mac-compatible? Back then, only a few printers are compatible with Mac. Thankfully, the time has changed and today, finding printers for Apple computers is made easier. But, it’s not the same with finding the best printer for Mac for it needs a lot of effort, research and time to find that item. With the list made for you below, there is no need to exert that much effort anymore.
All you need to do is determine what printer would best suit your needs and align those to what the printers can offer you. Read the reviews made for each of the printers made to see which the best one for you is!Contents
2.1 1. Brother Wireless All-In-One Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax (MFC9330CDW) 2.2 2. Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex 2.3 3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer 2.4 4. Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer 2.5 5. HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer 2.6 6. HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer 2.7 7. Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer 2.8 8. Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Wireless Laser Printer 2.9 9. HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer 2.10 10. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 All-in-One Color Photo Printer Top 3 Our Pick Printer for Mac Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer Best Printer for Mac For The Money 2019 Reviews 1. Brother Wireless All-In-One Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax (MFC9330CDW)
The MFC-9330CDW is a fast, reliable digital color all-in-one (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) for small businesses. It prints high-impact color and crisp black documents at up to 23ppm.It’s compact and offers versatile paper handling with a 250-sheet capacity letter/legal paper tray and a single-sheet manual feed slot. The optional high yield color toners (approx. 2,200 pgs. each) can help lower your cost per page, and its top-loading design makes it easy to replace and install toner cartridges.Our Rating: (4 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- Built-in Wireless and Ethernet interfaces, Automatic two-sided printing
3.7″ Color Touchscreen Display with WebConnect.
- This energy-efficient All-in-One has a deep sleep mode for conserving energy when not in use (uses <2W).
- You can also print wirelessly from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
The tool offers fast, high-quality printing (high-impact color and crisp black documents) at up to 23 ppm. The optional high yield color toners (approx. 2,200 pgs. each) can help lower your cost per page. Its top-loading design makes it easy to replace and install toner cartridges. Printer works well enough.
Color photos are sub par. Sometimess the tool takes a while for first page to come out. This printer will not work with Mac OS X 12.0 or later when using it as a wireless printer. None of the scanner, fax, etc. features when using wireless. 2. Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
The HL-2270DW is a compact, monochrome laser printer with built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces for small office or home office printer sharing. The printer’s stylish, space-saving design fits virtually anywhere. The Brother HL-2270DW is the follow-up to the immensely popular HL-2170W. The 2170W was popular for its amazing value and print quality. It was also wildly popular because of a neat toner trick to get it to print more pages out of the toner, even when the printer claimed the toner needed replacing.Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- A fast print speed up to 27ppm
Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces Automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents Adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray 32MB memory standard
- Automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution for high-quality output.
- Flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray and a manual by-pass slot for printing thicker media.
- What’s in the box: Brother HL-2270DW Compact B/W Laser Printer with Wireless Networking & Duplex, Starter Toner Cartridge (700 Pages), DR420 Drum Unit, CD-ROM – User’s Manual and Printer Drivers, AC Power Cord, Quick Set-Up Guide and 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Fast, good looking and great value A high-yield 2,600-page replacement toner cartridge to help lower operating costs. A toner save mode for less critical business documents. Print more pages out of the toner. Great print quality 3 connectivity options including WiFi Automatic duplexer Supports Windows XP/2000/Vista/7, Mac OS X, and various Linux distros.
Difficult wireless setup Only able to use one network connection at a time Starter toner rated at only 700 pages Slight curl for duplex printouts Uses different and more expensive toner than 2170W WiFi limited to 802.11b/g 3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more. It satisfies office demands with HP Print Forward Design.Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, touch to print with NFC capability.
HP Print Forward Design: advanced paper handling for business, no trays or extensions, private and hassle-free output. Advanced duplex capability with single-pass duplex copy/scan. Spend up to 50% less per page compared with lasers.
- Produce the color and black text output you need.
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required).
- Use Original HP 952, HP 952XL & HP 956XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills.
Just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch touchscreen. Ultra fast print speeds: Up to 24 pages per min black, up to 20 pages per min color. Paper sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope (#10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×8 in). One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 24 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 37 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 20 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 37 ppm.
- First page out black: As fast as 9 sec.
- First page out color: As fast as 10 sec.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 2000 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray.
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25−400%.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week web support; business hour phone support within warranty period.
Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC and maintain privacy. Ideal for small workgroups who need professional-quality, affordable color and versatile all-in-one capabilities. Reduce paper use with blazing-fast two-sided printing from a printer made for high-volume offices. Get high speeds for two-sided print and scan jobs with laser-like paper handling and preserve real estate with space-saving HP Print Forward Design. Print longer without reloading Keep business moving from anywhere in the office. Connect to devices with touch-to-print functionality. Stay productive with a large touchscreen and scan to network folder and email capabilities that help you easily handle high-volume print jobs. Manage costs for a more efficient office with Color Usage Control.
Intermittent wifi connection problems Be careful if you check or upgrade firmware directly from the 8720 (via touch panel menu screen). The screen on the printer won’t change from the annoying reminder that the customers are not fully enrolled in their program. 4. Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer
Connect the Brother MFC-L8850CDW to your wireless or wired network in order to provide your entire workgroup with fast, reliable printing and copying of high-impact color documents, plus faxing and advanced scanning capabilities. It prints brilliant color and crisp black output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for the professional results that your business reports, spreadsheets and presentations deserve.Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- High-quality color printing. With print speeds up to 32ppm in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents, Advanced duplex capability.
Scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for fast, two-sided copying, scanning, faxing.
- Two-sided printing to help save paper.
Print, scan or PC fax over your wireless or Ethernet network or connect locally to a single computer via USB‡, 4.85″ color Touchscreen display, Convenient mobile device printing & scanning.
- Print from your mobile device via, Advanced scanning capabilities.
Supports a variety of “scan to” functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR, FTP, SSH Server (SFTP), Microsoft® SharePoint, USB, Network Folder (CIFS) and E-mail Server‡.
- Base color removal, ID Scan‡ continuous scanning‡ and blank page skip‡ help ensure your scans come out right the first time
The MFC-L8850CDW features a 250-sheet capacity tray that is adjustable for letter or legal-size paper,
- A 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. An optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ is available for additional capacity, Walk-up printing and scanning.
- Reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges (approx. 4,000 pages‡ black/3,500 pages‡ color).
- Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set page counts or restrict printing on a per user or group basis (supports up to 100 users).
- The Brother MFC-L8850CDW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
50-page capacity auto document feeder. Legal-size document glass.
- Provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (using LDAP)
- Unit Dimensions : 19.3″ x 20.7″ x 20.9″, Weights: 67.4 lbs.
Flexible connectivity. Flexible paper handling. Fast. It is about 50% faster than the HP 476dw (after the warm-up cycle). So, long documents will be done much sooner. Cost-efficient printing or controllable printing costs. Less time for replacing supplies . Convenient for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page documents (up to legal size). High-quality scanning of color and black and white documents to a variety of network and Cloud destinations Easily copy or scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents. Easy printing from Leading Mobile Devices Advanced security features make the MFC-L8850CDW ideal for your small office. Time-saving single-pass duplex copying and scanning. Excellent software. Best-in-class interface. Good technical support.
Can’t do bright greens, blues, and purples. Can’t do colored text in images well. Scans lose some yellow. Scanning through the automatic document-feeder (ADF) sometimes creates horizontal bar distortions. It doesn’t happen every time, but it did happen twice for some customers. 5. HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
This product is built for business. HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer is ideal for the home office or small work groups that need professional-quality, affordable color with powerful productivity and fast functionality.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 18 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 10 ppm.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 200 to 800 pages (print), 50-100 pages (scan).
- Paper sizes supported: A4, Letter, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, Legal, 4R, L, Panoramic/10×30 cm, 10×15 cm, 10×15 cm plus tab, 13×18 cm, 4×8.5 in, 13×18 cm
- Paper handling input, standard: 225-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 60-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 902, HP 902XL & HP 906XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills. Includes most features of HP OfficeJet Pro 5700 series plus higher print speed of up to 20 pages/minute (black) and monthly duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week support.
Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down. Get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup. Remarkable value for professional, in-office color. Scan quality is really fabulous. Handle more tasks without slowing down. Single-sided scanning via auto document feeder. Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets, print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct printing.Manage your budget with professional-quality color at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers. Save up to 50% on ink and never run out. Print color or black-and-white for the same low price.
It had a time delay, so everyone was sure to upgrade before the bomb exploded, ensuring the warning would come too late. Sometime this machine wastes your time when you have to turn off the printer, turn off the computer, wait for this and mess with that. 6. HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
Wireless Laser Printer For Mac
This full-featured wireless all in one delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Quick two-sided prints and swift fax, scan, and copy speeds keep work groups productive. It help to manage tasks easily with touchscreen digital shortcuts. In addition, it scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and the cloud with preloaded business apps.Our Rating: (4 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more.
Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint.
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 22 ppm.
- Print speed black draft: Up to 35 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 18 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 35 ppm.
- First page out black: As fast as 9 sec.
- First page out color: As fast as 10 sec.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray. Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
- Copy reduce or enlarge settings: 25−400%.
This full-featured all in one wireless color printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 952 & HP 952XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills. Easily manage all your tasks and access shortcuts—just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch touchscreen. Paper sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope (#10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in, 5×8 in).
- Finish jobs in a snap with an all-in-one printer designed for fast, high-volume performance for the office.
One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
Helps protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP Jet Advantage Private Print. Helps keep your office productive thanks to touchscreen digital shortcuts. Easily prints documents, photos, and more from a variety of smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC . Stays productive and work efficiently with print, fax, scan, and copy versatility. Saves up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink. Helps protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print,
Laser Printer For Mac Laptop
Don’t buy this printer unless you are prepared to pay the price of the printer for ink refills. No cheap ink alternatives like other printers. Has some trouble when customer get the correct driver to work. Requires HP954 only ink refills, so it makes users feel inconvenient. 7. Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
Print, copy, scan, and fax with ease using the all-in-one Xpress M2070FW Multifunction Printer from Samsung.Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
Near Field Communication (NFC) for easy wireless printing.
- One-touch wireless setup.
- One-touch wireless setup for easy connection.
- Easy Printer Manager allows companies to remotely control settings, so business operations can run as smoothly as possible. This feature allows a manager to monitor multiple devices at once, as well as printer status, so error messages, empty paper trays, and low toner cartridges never go unnoticed.
Prints fast at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. Reduces operating costs thanks to Four-in-One Printer. Prints from anywhere with Mobile and Cloud Options. Simply taps your device for easy wireless printing. High-speed printer with high-resolution output. Easy eco driver saves toner. Helps you create digital documents in multiple formats and share them with others by email or fax or through social networks (thanks to Easy Document Creator).
The maximum scanner resolution is 300 dpi and it doesn’t read wash out grey tones. The software has issues, it doesn’t recognize the scan application. The wireless connection doesn’t work with hidden networks. It prints in only black no color.
Laser Printer For Mac Computer
8. Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Wireless Laser Printer
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w is a black and white laser printer that is an easy to use, wireless, single function laser printer – is an ideal solution for a home or small office environment. The compact, space saving design delivers professional quality output in one small footprint. Canon U.S.A. is proud to have received the 2013 Readers’ Choice Award for Service & Reliability from PCMag for Printers. Manufactures believe it is a great fit for personal printing as well as small office and home office printing.Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)Check Price on Amazon
- Functions : Print – Print from virtually anywhere with wireless connectivity.
- This printer uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 125 Black.
Compact, space saving design to sit right on a desktop. Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replacement.
- The LBP6030w delivers exceptional black and white laser output at speeds of up to 19 pages-per-minute, with your first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less.
- The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w offers paper handling of up to 150 sheets and uses less than 2 watts in energy saving mode.
- Wireless connectivity allows you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office.
- The LBP6030w boasts print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute 3 for multiple page output.
- To save on energy costs and lower energy consumption, the LBP6030w uses approximately 1.6 watts when in Energy Saver Mode.
- With the Single Cartridge System that combines both toner and drum, you will only have one cartridge to replace.
- Canon Genuine Toner was developed to deliver outstanding quality page after page.
- The LBP6030w is equipped with a 150-sheet 4 front-loading paper cassette so replacing paper is simple and fast.
- Genuine Cartridge: Canon Genuine supplies are designed by Canon engineers and manufactured in Canon facilities.
Seamless functionality and easy to use. Quick print time of less than 8 seconds and minimal waiting time. Reduces energy consumption and cost. Produces high-quality results and time. Decent build quality. It is easy to connect with a Mac and Windows 8.
Printer does not print double-sided. It seems impossible for it to work with an Apple computers. The enclosed instructions are woefully inadequate. It required a lengthy help call and chat to install the software. It is not intuitive. 9. HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
In order to get the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet,
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen…
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 8.5 ppm.
Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing.
- Wireless printing: Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless.
- Borderless printing: Print borderless 4 x 6-inch photos and documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet. Save up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required).
- Print speed black draft: Up to 16 ppm.
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 6 ppm.
- Print speed color draft: Up to 16 ppm.
- First page out black: As fast as 14 seconds.
- First page out color: As fast as 17 seconds.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 250 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray.
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Color (best): Photo – 203 x 196 (8-bit grayscale); Black (standard): Standard – 203 x 98; Color (standard): 200 x 200.
- Free up more time—easily print, scan, copy, and fax from one versatile device.
Use Original HP 63 Ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges. Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week web support.
Instant Ink is ready, so you’ll never run out of ink. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum. It is designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact “All-in-one” designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. It keep costs down, without sacrificing quality—save up to 50% on ink. It keep tasks moving with the easiest way to print and scan to email from your smartphone or tablet. Compact and quiet, this “All-in-one” fits almost anywhere. This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10. Easy mobile printing: Stay connected with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet—setup is simple. Document feeder is automatic – Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
The tray for the printed sheets is narrow and flimsy, so papers fall off. The setup was made difficult by HP pushing, you have to sign up for their automatic ink delivery. It is not very good at all with free wifi. 10. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 All-in-One Color Photo Printer
Laser Printer For Mac Book Air
This tool attracts new customers with borderless, double-sided marketing materials that help your business to move with easy mobile printing at work, home, or on the go and convenient NFC touch-to-print technology and stand out. It sets up your business to grow with eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Cruise through printing tasks—fast print and scan speeds and the intuitive touchscreen make it simple for users.Our Rating: (4 / 5)
Color Laser Printer Reviews MacCheck Price on Amazon
- Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 21 ppm
- Print speed black draft: Up to 34 ppm
- Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 16.5 ppm
- Print speed color draft: Up to 34 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1,500 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 2nd 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet ADF.
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
- Handle high-volume business printing with an additional 250-sheet paper tray and an extra set of color cartridges.
This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 per cent−400 per cent.
- Fax resolution: Black (best): Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.
- Print two-sided pages fast—up to 10 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 9 ppm color.
- Transform your workflow—quickly scan the documents you need at speeds up to 14 images per minute.
- Set a new pace for productivity: Easily manage all your tasks and access apps—just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen.
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: Print high-quality documents and photos in black-and-white and color—all for the same low price.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period.
Professional color for less than lasers: Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints. Fast print and scan speeds and the intuitive touchscreen make it simple for users. Helps your business stand out with borderless, double-sided marketing materials. Easily print from your smartphone, tablet and notebook—with wireless options, NFC touch-to-print technology and Ethernet printing. Sets up your business to grow with eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Makes the most of your workday with smart features that help build office efficiency. Creates quick scans and send them where they need to go-directly.
HP has a very complicated system Printer software seems so slow to install and simply not function as expected. This error appears to be unique to Macs with Yosemite but no problem with older ones such as MacOS or Windows. Sometimes it has regular communication problems from the PC to the printer and the only way to resolve them is a Hard reboot. Types of Printer
One way you can determine the best printer that suits your needs is by knowing each of the type of printer available today. There are three major types of these items available on the market. The first type is the inkjet printer, which has long been offered on the market since a decade ago. Inkjet printer is the best option for you if you are typically printing text and graphics in black and color. This type has been known for producing first-rate print quality for both texts and photos. It also accepts a wide variety of paper sizes and types. Most of them are also capable of printing photos directly from digital cameras.
The second type is the laser printer, which is the best option for you if you are after top quality black and white text, and a low-cost and fast printer. This type has been on the market for years now, which was first introduced in 1984. As one of the printer types, it is considered as among that remains popular today due to the excellent combination it offers. This combination entails sharp output, low-cost per page and quick print speeds. With this printer, you can already find a budget-friendly item if you what you are typically printing include simple text and graphics.
The last type is the all-in-one printers also known as the multifunctional type. All-in-one printers can either be laser or inkjet type. Aside from printing, these items are also capable of functioning as a copier, scanner, and at times a fax machine. It is a space-saving solution if your work commonly entails the use of these allowing you to save more.
Printer Buying Guide
To find the best printer for Mac, you need to know the specific features that you are most after in relation to your printing needs. Some of the features or considerations that you must not forget to keep in mind are:
Resolution: It is not just a feature, but an important one for some people and specific cases. A good example to that would if you are a photographer, making it understandable for you to require great print output for your photos. In this case, your best option would be Canon PIXMA PRO-10.
Print Speeds: Dealing with heavy printing workloads most of the time requires a reliable printing speed. Even if you are not dealing with such, you would still want a hassle and fast printing experience, which is what Canon PIXMA MX992 is designed for and can be offered by Brother HL-L2270DW with its improved speed performance.
Connectivity: an essential feature necessary in a working or busy environment which always require printing documents. It is a convenient feature which Canon PIXMA PRO-10 can provide with its built-in Ethernet port that allows use by multiple users and enables printing from networked computers.
Best Laser Printer For Macbook Air
Processor/Memory: Again, an important feature for a busy working environment with printing tasks as a normal part of daily duties. A feature that can be guaranteed by Brother HL-L2270DW with its 32MB which allows memory more documents to be printed while also speeding up the printing process.
Paper Handling: Also a convenient feature and important consideration that can make printing much easier. There are two items on the reviews below which can offer this convenience, which are Canon PIXMA PRO-10 and Epson WorkForce WF-3540.