In this segment we are going to install 'MacOS X Sierra on VirtualBox'
Step 1 : Download MacOS X and other Software
- First of all download all the required files from the right side of the screen.
- You need to use FDM or any other download tool bevideo the image size is almost 5 GB.
- Once the image successfully downloaded you need to extract the image using
7z Image Extracting Tool.
- Now, we can start the process of installing MacOS X on VirtualBox.
Step 2 : Configure VirtualBox with MacOS X
- Now, Install and open the VirtualBox. So, it will look like this on first go.
- Then, you need to click on New to create a new Virtual Machine. Enter the name of your VM and select the type as MAC OS X.
- Now, select the RAM as per Apple minimum of 2 GB ram is sufficient to run Mac OS. But i would recommend you to go with at least 4 GB.
- Select, Create a Virtual Hard Disk now.
- Select, Hard Disk file type as VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image).
- Select, Dynamically Allocated for Storage on physical Hard Disk.
- Select, File location and Size according to your choice. After that click Create to finish the process.
Step 3 : Edit VirtualBox Settings for MacOS X
- Then try changing the operating system version from Mac OS X 64 El Capitan to just the Mac OS X 64. If all fails, then you can always resort to using VMware rather than VirtualBox. Let me know how it goes, Kim.
- In our previous post, we have shown you how to install macOS Sierra 10.12 on VMware, and now in this article, I’m going to show you how to install macOS Sierra 10.12 on VirtualBox.Apple has announced the next version of its Mac operating system: Sierra.Of course, the real change is that, after fifteen years, Apple has finally ditched the “OS X” moniker.
- Feb 01, 2018 Open VirtualBox and start creating new VM for OSX in expert mode(by default). Name your new machine as “MacOS”. Choose last version from possible versions. Currently is “Mac OS X.
But know this, that the VirtualBox is the first Virtualization software for Mac which supports the mac Guest Operating system. Also, many Lynda Trainers are using Virtualbox for Penetration testing because of being open source, simple and fast.
- Now, we need to edit settings of our VM. Click on settings to open the settings console.
Navigate to System-->Motherboard and unchecked Floppy.
- Navigate to System-->Processor provide maximum number of processor as your system can allowed. In my case i used 3 processor.
- Navigate to Display-->Screen and set Video Memory to 128 MB.
- Navigate to Storage and select MacOS X image.
- Navigate to Network-->Adapter and select NAT.
Step 4 : Add Code to VirtualBox with Command Prompt (CMD)
- Open CMD as Run as Administrator. Then navigate to the following location.
- cd 'C:Program FilesOracleVirtualBox'
- After that copy these lines one by one and paste in CMD. Add your virtual machine name in place of Your VM Name.
Step 5 : Finishing Installation
- Now, once we start the virtual machine MacOS installation will begin. You will see the apple logo and a progress bar moving on the screen. You need to follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- After that setup will take us to this page where we need to select the installation disk. Since, we don't have any disk shown here. We need to create a disk here from Disk Utility.
- Now, we need to navigate Utilities--> Disk Utility.
- After that we need to select our VBOX HARDDISK and Erase it. So, it can be detected by our Mac Installer.
- Once this setup finish you will able to find a new disk in installer. Then we need to select the disk and click Continue to finish the setup. It will take around 16 minute to install the operating system.
- Now, the MacOS X Sierra is ready to use. Now you are all set to use Mac on VirtualBox. Start using it and share your experience in the comment section.Restart the Mac and start using it.
Welcome! Do you know what is macOS? macOS is an operating system which we can use only and only for Macintosh computers. And Mac computers are one of the most famous popular computers in the current era. Therefore, Mac computers are having great quality and nice performance more than other computers. However, most of the people those who are in touch with computers they are preferring Macintosh computers. From that time that Apple build a Mac computer and released for the public. From that time till now Apple is developing a great operating system for Mac. Download macOS X El Capitan, then macOS X Yosemite, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, and macOS Mojave. One of the most later updated operating systems of Apple company is macOS Mojave. That everyone like it due to its great features.
Free Mac Os For Virtualbox
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image
Apple introduced macOS X Yosemite 10.10 for the public. While all the companies were coming together and introducing new things. Therefore, Apple company introduced macOS X Yosemite there in the worldwide conference. By the passage of time, the worked on macOS Yosemite. And they brought some changes added some new features in macOS X Yosemite. Now macOS X Yosemite is the 11th major release of Apple. And macOS X Yosemite is the best developers for Mac users. Therefore, macOS X Yosemite was announced in 2014 at WWDC and released the beta tester for the public.
Still, macOS X Yosemite is one of the best-operating systems among the macOS. Due to having some cool features that other macOS operating systems don’t have. Let’s know about some features of macOS X Yosemite the first one is Handoff, Safari, Keynote, and some more features it has. Like New user interface, Notification Center, and Spotlight.
System Equipment to install macOS X Yosemite
To install macOS X Yosemite in Mac computers. You should know that which computer is better to install macOS X Yosemite on it. Therefore, below you can have a better introduction to the Mac computer. Which can more suitable for macOS X Yosemite.
- iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
- MacBook (Almunium late 2008 and early 2009 or later than that)
- MacBook Pro (130-inch, Mid 2009 or later) – MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserver (2009)
- There is some more latest version of Mac computers. That you can install macOS X Yosemite on it.
Install macOS X Yosemite on VirtualBox & VMware
While you are installing macOS X Yosemite on your PC. But you don’t know that there are other platforms also which you can install macOS X Yosemite on that. Therefore, you can install macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox If you are a heavy user of macOS operating system. But you don’t have any Macintosh computer. In this case, you can easily install any kind of macOS operating system on your Windows computer. It is totally simple just download any of Virtualization Box and install it on your computer. Then simply create a Virtual machine on any platform of Virtualization Box. Again if you don’t know that way of installation. I will provide you below the separate of installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox. One thing more installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware is better and easy than installing on VirtualBox.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image for VMware & VirtualBox
The image file of macOS X Yosemite is created only to install in VMware and VirtualBox. Therefore, the file is completely compressed with Winrar and 7Zip. Which voluntarily you can install it on VMware or VirtualBox. And the image file of macOS X Yosemite is uploaded on Google Drive and MediaFire. Therefore, Google Drive and MediaFire is a safe place for this. We uploaded the file of macOS X Yosemite in Google Drive for the purpose. That you should download it easily with some few clicks.
Virtualbox Mac Os
- Download macOS X Yosemite
Mac Os For Virtualbox Linux
That’s all about macOS X Yosemite and some information about. Therefore, if have something to share about this feel free and share your points. And don’t forget to give us feedback for your more support and subscribe to our website. To get notification about our latest post updates.