I think you are out of luck, I don;t think you can download it from anywhere else.
To connect to your campus Windows PC from a Mac you will need to use the Microsoft Remote Desktop application for Mac version 10.1.8 (or higher). If you are using a university-owned Mac, you may already have this app installed.
Maybe also look into http://cord.sourceforge.net
Why don't you try downloading it on your computer and see if you can extract the file from the download? Right-click and show package content.
Feb 11, 2019 I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines. How can I go from Windows 10 to MAC? Nov 07, 2018 3 days running and I continue to have success using the latest RDP Beta on my Mac- RDP Version 10.2.2 (1237) I've disconnected multiple times, connected to different networks, reconnected and been able to seamlessly reconnect back to my Windows 10 desktop via RDP. No 0x4 errors in 3 days. Download Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 For Mac and instantly have the ability to connect to Windows 10, 7/8 without lag or speed issues. Use your Mac as if you are on a Windows PC. Oct 30, 2019 Download Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac. Connect to Windows-based PCs to access Windows-based files, applications, devices, and networks from your Mac.
PS: Is that: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=465 the right client?
I can't test it since I don't have a MAC at work.
Download Microsoft Rdp For Mac
or this one: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18140Edited Apr 21, 2015 at 22:53 UTC
Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.4 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.12 or later
Author / Product:
Microsoft Corporation / Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
Features and Highlights
- Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
- Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
- Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
- Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
Microsoft Rdp For Mac Os
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.