Mirror for Samsung TV works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
- E = 2012
- F = 2013
- H = 2014
- J = 2015
- K = 2016
The quality of your experience will be dependent on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an “ac” router. If you don’t have one, then use an “n” router.
- Try not to overload your Wi-Fi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
With the right cables, an Apple TV, or a TV that works with AirPlay, you can mirror your Mac on any television screen in no time. You can play movies from your Mac on your TV, stream programmes. This post aims to solve the DLNA issue of connecting the MacBook to the smart TV and using the smart tv as the second big display for your videos synced through a laptop. Sharing Your Mac/OS X Laptop Media with Smart TV: Every smart TV has options to access the shared media content on the internet device which you are using. Like suppose you. If you own a Samsung TV and want to show your phone or computer’s display on the big screen, AirBeamTV has the solution! Mirror your Mac, iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed. The app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay.
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
Samsung Screen Mirroring Software
- CAN NOT DOWNLOAD: Some probably encounter the following error: This site can’t be reached ...sundryfiles.com’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. In this case, please use Google DNS and you will get rid of trouble.
- If downloaded file can not be extracted (file corrupted...), please make sure you have downloaded the file completely and don't use Winzip, it sucks! We would recommend using The Unarchiver.
- By reason, the App does not work and can not be opened. Mostly, just Disable the Gatekeeper, and you get rid of troubles.
How to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
Mirror for Samsung TV App
You can cast anything to Samsung TV from your iPhone or iPad using the Mirror for
Samsung TV app. This is a great tool if you are into sharing photos, browse through the internet, and watch your favorite series or shows. In addition, the audio comes out from the TV allowing you to stream movies while enjoying the sound. To get started, here’s a simple guide to display iPhone on Samsung TV.
- Download Mirror for Samsung TV app from the App Store and install.
- Prior the process, your TV and iOS device must be connected within the same network. To do so, go to the network settings on your Samsung TV and make sure it is connected to your wireless home network. Same goes with your iPhone, connect it to your home network by going to Wi-fi settings.
- Now launch the app on your iDevice and then enable “Screen Recording” shortcut from the control center. Simply go to “Settings”> “Control Center”> “Customize Controls” and then enable “Screen Recording” option.
- After that, tap “Continue” from the app and select your TV from the network. Once connected, tap the “Next Step” button.
- Go to Control Center then press and hold the record icon. Choose “Mirror Samsung TV” and tap “Start Broadcast”. Once done, you should see that your iPhone is being displayed to your Samsung TV.
One thing to note though, if the “Mute” switch on your iPhone is turned on, it won’t cast the sound to the TV. This means you need to switch it “OFF” to stream both the video and the sound onto the TV. Also, you need to make sure that your mobile device is updated to iOS 12. You can do this by going to the software update from the settings.
Lightning Digital AV Adapter
You can also stream iPhone to Samsung TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Using this adapter, you should able to connect your iOS device to Samsung TV or any HDTV easily. This also enables you to watch videos from popular streaming apps such as Hulu Plus and Netflix supporting 1080p video playback. It allows charging while in use. It does because it has a second lightning adapter port that lets you charge your iPhone while it is connected to TV. To know how to use this adapter, kindly follow the step-by-step procedure.
- Open your TV and plug in the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of your Samsung TV.
- Next, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Then, plug in the connector of AV adapter to your iPhone.
- Go to the “Input” section on your TV, select the port where the HDMI is connected. After a moment, you should see that your iPhone is successfully mirrored onto your TV.
Alternative Way: ApowerMirror
With the help of the mentioned solutions, it is now possible to screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV. However, if these solutions did not work, ApowerMirror may come handy. This is a screen mirroring app whereby you can display your iPhone screen to your Samsung TV in a simple and effective way. It is suitable for users who like to stream photos, movies, playing games and even listening to music. Even more, it allows you to record your screen activity as well as draw lines while streaming media content. Meanwhile, to mirror your iPhone screen to Samsung TV, follow the steps below.
- Download and install it on your PC and your phone.
- Now use a HDMI cable to make a connection between PC and TV. Then your PC will be reflected on your TV.
- This time connect your phone to your PC by clicking the “M” button from the main interface of the tool. Next, tap on “Phone Screen mirroring” and finally tap on
“Start now”. Your phone is now mirrored to your PC and your TV at the same time.
Disclaimer: You must make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
Here we can see that there are direct and indirect ways to screen mirror your iPhone to TV and both methods will definitely help you. Yet to help you decide which one is suitable for you, allow us to summarize each method. Mirror for Samsung TV app might be for you, if you like to display media from your iPhone to TV without using cables or wires. Although going wireless is convenient way, there are times that it can be a burden especially when you want to mirror the presentation from your iPhone. Meanwhile, if none of these works, you can still have your iPhone displayed to TV using the alternative way.