OptiFine is a Minecraft optimization mod.
It allows Minecraft to run faster and look better with full support for HD textures and many configuration options.
OptiFine Ultra is the most popular edition. OptiFine Ultra has the most optimizations and features that can increase FPS. OptiFine Standard is more compatible with other mods. OptiFine Light may be more helpful for underpowered laptops and notebooks, but it does not have any advanced features and is not compatible with ModLoader and Forge. Jul 19, 2015 I'm having trouble with downloading OptiFine. #1 Jul 18, 2015. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Out of the Water. And it's even better if you build it yourself, you can build a desktop that is easily many more times powerful than a Mac that is the same price, people have built PCs rivaling and beating. Download OptiFine and save the jar file in /libraries/. Create the libraries folder if it doesn't exist. If you look at the whole path, it should be something like this. Yeah I also have a Mac, it works very well, although it took me a little while to figure out how to open it, because if I just click, “Open” it won’t open because it’s from an apparent unidentified developer, so I had to open it with Java TM or something like that. Mar 25, 2013 How to Download Forge And Mods Mac. Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum How to Download Forge And Mods Mac #1 Nov 24, 2012. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Tree Puncher; Join Date: 11/7/2012 Posts: 11.
The official OptiFine description is on the Minecraft Forums.
Resources: translation, documentation, issue tracker.
- FPS boost (examples)
- doubling the FPS is common
- decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for HD Textures (info)
- HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed)
- custom terrain and item textures
- animated terrain and item textures
- custom HD Font character widths
- custom colors
- custom block color palettes
- custom lighting
- unlimited texture size
- Support for Shaders (info)
- based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Dynamic Lights
- allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them
- similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Variable Render Distance (example)
- from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps
- sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting (examples)
- from 1% - smooth lighting without shadows
- to 100% - smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync
Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL
- more efficient, less artifacts
- Fast - faster, some artifacts still visible
- Fancy - slower, avoids visual artifacts
- Fog control
- Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF
- Fog start: Near, Far
- Mipmaps (examples)
- Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details
- Mipmap level - OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max
- Mipmap type - Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering (examples)
- Restores details in mipmapped textures
- AF level - OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Antialiasing (examples)
- Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions
- AA level - OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass
Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Better Snow (examples, credit)
Fixes transparent blocks textures to match surrounding snow terrain
- Clear Water (examples)
Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Random Mobs
Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Connected Textures (examples)
Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures (examples, idea)
Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- FPS control
- Smooth FPS - stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers (examples)
- Smooth Input - fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Chunk Loading Control
- Load Far - loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching
- Preloaded Chunks - defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded
- Chunk Updates per Frame - allows for faster world loading
- Dynamic Updates - loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details
- Clouds - Default, Fast, Fancy
- Cloud Height - from 0% to 100%
- Trees - Default, Fast, Fancy
- Grass - Default, Fast, Fancy
- Water - Default, Fast, Fancy
- Rain and Snow - Default, Fast, Fancy
- Sky - ON, OFF
- Stars - ON, OFF
- Sun & Moon - ON, OFF
- Depth Fog - ON, OFF
- Weather - ON, OFF
- Swamp Colors - ON, OFF
- Smooth Biomes - ON, OFF
- Custom Fonts - ON, OFF
- Custom Colors - ON, OFF
- Show Capes - ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations
- Water Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON
- Lava Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON
- Fire Animated - OFF, ON
- Portal Animated - OFF, ON
- Redstone Animated - OFF, ON
- Explosion Animated - OFF, ON
- Flame Animated - OFF, ON
- Smoke Animated - OFF, ON
- Void Particles - OFF, ON
- Water Particles - OFF, ON
- Rain Splash - OFF, ON
- Portal Particles - OFF, ON
- Dripping Water/Lava - OFF, ON
- Terrain Animated - OFF, ON
- Items Animated - OFF, ON
- Fast Texturepack Switching
Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution
Configurable fullscreen resolution
- Fast Debug Info - removes lagometer from debug screen
- Debug Profiler - removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control
Default, Day Only or Night Only - works in only in Creative mode
- Configurable Autosave interval
- A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
Download now[ Direct download link (Mac OS) ]
How to install Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders MAC OSX ( With Optifine ); has been made public on our website after successful testing. This tool will work great on MAC OS and WINDOWS OS platforms. And Latest mobile platforms
How to install Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders MAC OSX ( With Optifine ) has based on open source technologies, our tool is secure and safe to use.
This tool is made with proxy and VPN support, it will not leak your IP address, 100% anonymity, We can't guarantee that.
FREE SUPPORT. Look for contact us page.
Have a good one, cheers!
Optifine Shaders For Mac
In this video I demonstrate how to download Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders on a MAC OSX computer with Optifine installed.
Optifine : (1.8.8 + ONLY )
How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Don’t forget to read instructions after installation.
Enjoy How to install Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders MAC OSX ( With Optifine ). for MAC OS/X
All files are uploaded by users like you, we can’t guarantee that How to install Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders MAC OSX ( With Optifine ) For mac are up to date.
We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use How to install Minecraft 1.11.2 Shaders MAC OSX ( With Optifine ) Mac only on your own responsibility.