Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Best Printer for Mac 2019 1. Best Laser Printer. Laser printers are the best choice for bulk printing and when you want the final product to have crisp text and images. These kind of printers may cost more upfront and take longer to heat up than inkjet printers but they are the best in quality printing. Laser printers make printing per sheet cheaper than inkjet. Reinstall the print drivers: Click the Apple menu, click System Preferences, and then click Printers and Scanners. Right-click or control-click the blank space in the list of printers, and then click Reset printing system. After resetting the printing system, go to 123.hp.com, search for your printer, and then install the recommended software.
Home Printers Compatible With Mac
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.