Bento is a personal database from FileMaker that's as easy to use as a Mac. You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Tutor for Bento, Steward Database Lite or Outlook Mac Database Recovery, which might be related to Bento - Personal Database. Four databases for iOS: Two good, two meh Gibbs is trying to build a mobile business app for his beloved, but finding a useable database on iOS is not easy. There were very few options for running a relational database on your Mac. FileMaker gained relational capabilities with version 3.0 in 1995, but as many database purists have noted over the years, the ability to reference another database is not the same as having a truly relational, multi-table database. Jun 12, 2016 Below is an alphabetical list of 121 relational database management systems (RDBMSs).Some of these could be classified under other categories, such as NoSQL databases, or object-relational.However, they are all relational to some degree.
Relational Database TutorialVersion 3.0.4:
Best Relational Database Software For Mac
- Context variables WIRE_COMPRESSED and WIRE_ENCRYPTED were added to the SYSTEM namespace to report compression and encryption status, respectively, of the current connection. See Context Variables: v.3.0.4 for details.
- Enhanced reporting of errors when a dynamic library fails to load. For more information, see Better Reporting on Dynamic Library Loading Errors.
- When an external function (UDF) causes an error of the type 'Arithmetic exception, numeric overflow, or string truncation', the error message will now include the name of the function.
- The API now supports passing the DPB/spb item ***_auth_plugin_list from an application to the client interface. More details.
- Two new context variables LOCALTIME and LOCALTIMESTAMP that are synonyms for CURRENT_TIME and CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, respectively. They can be used in Firebird 3.0.4 and later, for forward-compatibility with Firebird 4. See Context Variables: v.3.0.4 for details.
- The read-only restriction for system tables was relaxed to permit CREATE, ALTER and DROP operations on their indexes.