I'm surprised that TV Tropes hasn't listed this in Porting Disaster or any of The Sims' YMMV pages seeing the Mac version is loaded with problems. Both Windows and macOS also have issues such as long loading times especially since most Simmers have 1.67 and nearly all EPs/SPs making this obvious when compared to The Sims Medieval. Even worse, some features are useless without a fix; some towns such as Shang Simla (China), Bridgeport, and Isla Paradiso are impossible to play due to lag, sprinklers won't water plants on Planter Bowls and Soil Rugs, and Into the Future breaking Skill Opportunities with the Advanced Technology Skill.
The Sims 4 is probably the only useful The Sims game on Mac since The Sims 4 doesn't have the problems that The Sims 3 has. It doesn't help (for Windows users) that The Sims 3 is the only oldest game available since The Sims 2 is no longer sold digitally (outside of contacting EA for The Sims 2 UC). As time progresses, The Sims 3 will be impossible to play on newer Macs without using Boot Camp to install Windows, owning an older Mac (2012 MacBook Pro), or owning a Windows PC.
I doubt if EA even bothers caring about The Sims 3 so I'm guessing The Sims 3's issues, especially the Mac crash issue, will never be fixed. The Sims 3 may be crippled but with bug/world fixes, the game does get better. I know not everyone is able to play the game on Windows so is The Sims 3 still worth playing if you only have a Mac running OS X/macOS?
Sims 3 Downloads. Searching for 'macbook'. We have detected that you are using an Ad-blocker plugin. This means our main source of income to cover bandwidth costs is.
Make your Sims home feel even more alive with a new pet! Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual Fetch! and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
Get Sims 3 For Mac
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, andfor the first time everhorses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
Sims 3 Download Mac Free
Sims 4 For Macbook
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- <Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.