Tinder is testing a new feature which would allow women the option of ensuring that only they can make the first move Tinder Stories July 5, 2018 Tinder app now lets you include 2-second GIFs. With a minimal amount of work, it’s fairly simple to get a version of Tinder up and running on your Windows PC or Mac, even though it’s not a version that runs natively on either platform. For now, emulation remains the only way that you can bridge your desktop or laptop with the Tinder experience on your mobile device, and it will remain that way until the developers of the popular app decide otherwise!
How to change (fake) your Tinder location for free! For PC, iPhone, Android and Mac. Our 6 easy steps so you can chat with girls from anywhere in the world!
Why would you want to change your Tinder location
- You can chat to Tinder girls from all over the world. Instead of being limited to chatting with girls in your city (or small town), changing your Tinder location will allow you to chat with girls from anywhere in the world – your pool of potential matches will skyrocket into the millions!
- Get a head-start on your travels. If you’re travelling interstate or overseas and plan to meet up with some locals while you’re there, being able to change your Tinder location will be priceless. You’ll be able to match with girls at your destination and start seducing before you even leave home. How nice would it be to arrive in a new country with hot dates already lined up!
- Practice. You can practice again and again knowing that your matches are effectively
unlimited. When the girls you’re chatting to are from the other side of the world your inhibitions will completely disappear – you can apply advanced Tinder lines and strategies and develop your Tinder game. Changing Tinder location: for PC – Mac – Computer – Online – BlueStacks
Changing your Tinder location depends on what devices you have available
- iPhone or iPad – iOS – Unless your iPhone or iPad is jailbroken you’ll need to download Tinder Plus (a premium version of Tinder) to change your location. This comes at a cost of up to $20 per month.
- Android – Google Play – Once again Tinder plus is the main option. There are also other apps which let you change your location, but they can be filled with issues that aren’t worth the hassle.
- PC or Mac – Computer – Online
**BEST OPTION**–Bluestacks will allow you to easily and effectively change your location for free.
So if you want to change your Tinder location, using Bluestacks on your PC or Mac is your best option.
What is Bluestacks?
BlueStacks is an emulator for Android/Google Play, which basically means that you can use your PC or Mac to play Android apps.
You use Tinder as normal on BlueStacks, but the real benefit is that it’s a great environment for Fake GPS apps (unlike iOS or Android). That’s why it’s so easy and effective to change your Tinder location.
Benefits of using Tinder on PC or Mac (via Bluestacks):
- This method is completely free. (Note: Bluestacks will sometimes ask you to either pay $2 to continue using the software or ask you to download some apps – choose the apps and you’ll be able to continue without paying a cent! This won’t affect your Tinder experience at all)
- Changing location is simple and effective. You won’t experience the same bugs that you find with other methods of changing your Tinder location
- Using Tinder on PC is much easier than using Tinder on a phone. You can swipe matches at a higher pace and typing messages on a computer keyboard is much easier than a phone.
So you know BlueStacks is the best option, so let’s run through what you need to do.
How to use Tinder on PC/Mac/Bluestacks and how to change your Tinder location:
Follow these 6 easy steps to change your Tinder location:
1. On your PC or Mac, go to http://bluestacks-app-player.en.uptodown.com/old and download BlueStacks version 0.8.12.3119 (an older version of BlueStacks).
You can download the latest version of BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com – however myself and others have had issues with using Tinder and GPS location apps together on the latest version. That’s why I use the older version of BlueStack which works better.
2. Once the download is complete, follow the installation prompts and install BlueStacks onto your PC or Mac (it will take 2 to 5 minutes).
Once it’s installed, open Bluestacks and you’ll see the home screen:
Note: Your best friend in BlueStacks will be the “Return to Home Screen” button. It’s found on the bottom-left of the screen, and is the middle button as you can see below:
3. Setup a BlueStacks user account (it’s quick and easy)
Before you can use the program, you’ll first need to setup a Bluestacks user account.
A prompt may come up automatically.
If the prompt doesn’t come up automatically then click the orange “Search” box in the top left corner of the home screen, type in “Tinder” and try to download the app – the prompt will then come up.
Then you just need to:
- Enable one-time setup
- Setup an account – it will take you through the steps to setup a Google/Gmail account which BlueStacks uses – it’s easy and takes 2
- Sign in with the new account you just created
- Verify your account by letting them text you a code
Tinder For Mac Computer
4. Download and Install Tinder and the Fake GPS app (this will change your Tinder location)
Click the orange “Search” box in the top left corner of the home screen,
Type in “Tinder” and search Google Play
Download and install Tinder.
Then use the orange search box again, but this time search for “Fake GPS“.
Then download and install a Fake GPS app. I use the one below:
5. Open the Fake GPS app and set your desired Tinder location.
BlueStacks has no location – it can’t tell where you are. So you need to set a location by using the Fake GPS app otherwise Tinder won’t work and you’ll keep getting the “Search for people around your”screen.
With the Fake GPS app, you can set your location to anywhere in the world.
- 1st you need to search for your desired location by entering a city or an address (#1 function below).
- 2nd you need to “Set location” (#2 function below)
Note: To change your Tinder location you need to be logged out of Tinder. So before you set a new location, log out of Tinder, change your location with the Fake GPS app, then log back into Tinder. Your new location will then be picked up after you log in.
6. Open Tinder and begin matching with girls from all over the world!
Tinder will now think that you are in that location that you set in your Fake GPS app. I chose Stockholm, Sweden ;)
Bonus Hint: to supercharge your Tinder location change success, use BlueStacks with
There you have it! You can now change your Tinder location quickly, easily and as many times as you want… and it’s all free!5 SharesShare5
Tinder for PC is not a new thing. In fact, it has been going on for a while now. And if you belong to few people who have not yet tried Tinder for PC, then this article will help you get one and install on your Windows device.
The Tinder app started back in the year 2012, and it has been around since then. It is garnering members by millions every year. Currently, Tinder boasts more than 100 million downloads and still counting. That statistic alone is just on the Android platform. And we are not yet talking about the iOS downloads. So far, it never showed any signs of slowing down or even stopping. It has been reported that the app is registering 1 billion swipes per day.
The swipe gesture is the one that made the Tinder a significant app that made a lot of difference in the mobile community. Surpassing even the likes of Imo messenger, WeChat app, Snapchat, Kik messaging app. For those people that are still new to Tinder, it is basically a matchmaking app. Although it revolves around the social media platform, it is considered by many as a dating app. Tinder supports direct message if the one you like will like you back.
According to record, the Tinder app has already established more than 20 billion matches to date. So if you are the lonely-type and is currently looking for a partner, it might help you to get involved in the Tinder community. Who knows, this might be your ticket to a romantic life.
- 1 Download Tinder for PC
- 1.0.1 Important Reminder:
- 2 How to Download and Install Tinder for PC
- 2.2 Method 2: Tinder on the Web
Download Tinder for PC
Downloading only the Tinder app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install Tinder for PC
To start off this tutorial on how to get Tinder for PC, you must know that no official Tinder app was developed for Windows. But that does not mean that you can never use Tinder for PC. You can still do. And we have to options for you.
Method 1: Use Android Emulator
In this first method, we will be using an Android emulator. So you can run the full Tinder app on your PC with ease and reliability. In case your internet connection is slow, you can use a download accelerator such as IDM software to boost your download up to five times. If you are ready, let’s start.
- First and foremost is to get a copy of the BlueStacks installer. We are choosing BlueStacks is because of the fact that it is the most popular Android emulator and it is quite reliable in terms of performance. But if you have another Android emulator in mind, you may choose to download and use it. But if you are okay with BlueStacks, you can get a copy of the installer from the BlueStacks official website. We also have a BlueStacks download button if you want to directly and immediately download it.
- As mentioned earlier, the emulator is quite a huge file, so if you have a slow internet connection, it would help to have IDM installed on your computer for a faster download speed.
- When the download finishes, double-click on the BlueStacks installer to initiate the installation process.
- You may choose to create a new folder dedicated to the BlueStacks emulator or just follow the on-screen prompt for the Windows installation progress. Typically, the location is inside the Program Files folder.
- Now, when the installation finishes, a BlueStacks desktop icon will appear on the main desktop. Double-click on it to launch the emulator.
- Since this will be your first time to use the BlueStacks emulator, expect a short tutorial about its on-screen controls and some familiarization. After some clicks, you will see a familiar desktop user interface similar to that of an Android tablet.
- You do not have to do anything yet. Just leave it running in the background for now.
- Somewhere in this article, you will find the Tinder APK file download button, click on it to get the APK file.
- After the download, drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks running window to install Tinder. You can also double-click on the APK file and Tinder will automatically install on the emulator.
- Find the Tinder icon on the screen and click on it to start using Tinder for PC.
Method 2: Tinder on the Web
This Tinder on web browser method is for people who do not want to install anything on their computer. This is also applicable if you are not using your own laptop or PC but want to log in to your Tinder account. Just make sure to always clear the browser history after you finish using Tinder. Otherwise, the owner of the laptop might see your activity, check chat history, or mess with your account. Whatever the case is, just delete any sign of your online activities if it is not your Windows device you are using.
Go to the link that we provided as it will direct you to the Tinder official website. Just look for the Log In button on the topmost right of the site. Click on it to enter your Tinder account information and confirm log-in.
Features of Tinder
- Supports group chat for those who made a lot of friends or invited friends on the Tinder app.
- Swipe right if you like the image or swipe to the left if you are not interested.
- You can use the Super Like feature if you find the picture to your utmost liking.
- Facebook account integration for easy login and no registration required.
- The app is now cross-platform as you can use Tinder platform from any popular operating system like Android, iOS, Mac OS, Windows mobile, and Window OS.
- Supports image upload to group chats for a more fun chatting and interaction.
- Choose your preferred location, so Tinder can show you only people from a specific area.
- Also integrates with Instagram so you will be able to see more pictures of the person that you like.
The Tinder for PC method is an alternative for those who are unable to access their mobile phones at the moment. Or perhaps best for those who want a bigger screen estate to see the pictures better. This is also good for situations where you are only stuck with your Windows device at the moment, and you have no choice at all.
There are many scenarios in which the Tinder for PC is very useful. So it is all up to you whether you want to optimize this feature of Tinder or you can just use this as a temporary alternative.
So, how are you finding the Tinder app so far? If you are given the chance to suggest a new feature for the app, what would it be? Tell us what you think in the comment section below. We would love to know your ideas and opinion.
And do not forget that you can always ask questions about this article’s topic anytime. Just leave your queries in the comment section and let us answer your questions. Or perhaps let other visitors answer your question if they are so inclined to. Anyway, do not forget to share this article with your friends who want the same benefits with using Tinder for PC.