- Hack WhatsApp Account with Mac Address Spoofing: Hi Guys, As we all know Whatsapp is a most popular messaging app on the social media platform. Billions of people are using this application all over the world. Almost every people is using WhatsApp account.
- WhatsApp for Mac is finally available and now it’s easy to run WhatsApp on Mac for free including on Yosemite and El Capitan. On May 11th 2016, WhatsApp released the long awaited desktop client for Mac and although you could already use the web version of WhatsApp, the desktop app is better because it has more support for desktop notifications and better keyboard shortcuts.
Note: WhatsApp also works on Safari (MacOS 10.8+). How to Use WhatsApp Web on PC – Desktop, Laptop or Mac. To begin with, you still need your phone in.
Have you considered using WhatsApp on your desktop or laptop? You will be pleased to know that WhatsApp Web allows you to do just that. In this tutorial you will be learning how to use WhatsApp Web on PC – Desktop, Laptop or Mac.
What is good about the official WhatsApp is that it is totally web based, you do not have to download any WhatsApp messenger software to your computer.
However, what you may not like in case you prefer using Internet Explorer is that WhatsApp Web works on Google Chrome, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox browser but not yet on Internet Explorer.
Note: WhatsApp also works on Safari (MacOS 10.8+).
How to Use WhatsApp Web on PC – Desktop, Laptop or Mac
To begin with, you still need your phone in order to make this work on your desktop computer. WhatsApp web is simply an extension of your phone and just mirrors the conversations and messages from your mobile phone onto other devices.
To be more precise, you will need a phone running the Android software. You can also use BlackBerry or a Windows Phone but not an iPhone. WhatsApp Web does not yet work on iPhones, apparently due to iPhone’s restrictive nature for background multitasking and push notifications.
- Related: How to Use WhatsApp Web with iPhone
Anyway, follow these steps to get WhatsApp working on your PC including Mac’s (yes it works on Mac’s too).
1. Download WhatsApp on your phone if you already haven’t
If you haven’t downloaded WhatsApp on your phone yet then do so before you proceed with the next steps. If you have already downloaded it onto your phone, make sure that you have WhatsApp v2.11.498 or above – If not, get the latest update.
2. Download Chrome, Firefox or Opera browser on your computer
WhatsApp only allows you to use Chrome, Firefox or the Opera browser, so if you don’t have one of them downloaded yet then do so.
Whatsapp For Mac 10.7.5
3. Visit WhatsApp
Now open up Chrome, Firefox or Opera browser on your computer and in the address bar enter type https://web.whatsapp.com/.
4. Scan QR Code with your phone
Once you visit the link above you will be presented with a QR Code (see image below) and will be prompted to scan the code using your phone.
Here is how you scan the code:
Install Whatsapp On Windows 7
• Android, Windows Phone & Nokia S60: Open WhatsApp > Click on Menu > Click on WhatsApp Web
• BlackBerry: Open WhatsApp > Click on Chats > Click on Menu Key > Click on WhatsApp Web
• BlackBerry 10: Open WhatsApp > Swipe down from the top of your screen > Click on WhatsApp Web
• Nokia S40: Open WhatsApp > Swipe up from the bottom of your screen > Click on WhatsApp Web
Point your Phone’s Camera to the QR Code on your computer’s screen and Click on “OK, GOT IT” to begin the QR Code scanning.
5. Send a Text Message from your computer
Once you’ve scanned the QR Code with your phone you will be able see the WhatsApp interface on your web browser. Send a text message to anyone of your friends to see if WhatsApp is working on your computer.
Why Use WhatsApp on PC
1. It is available for PC which means there must have been a good demand for WhatsApp to be made available for PC
2. It is faster to type on a full scale keyboard of your computer compared to typing on a phone.
3. You desktop has more processing power, memory and speed compared to a phone – which means you can send, receive and download pictures and videos faster.
4. You can download just about any media directly to your PC without having to worry about storage limit.
WhatsApp Web Disadvantages
1. What you are seeing on desktop is just a mirror of your WhatsApp Messenger which is in your mobile phone.
2. You may be consuming data both on your phone and computer. An easy way to stop this would be to connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
3. It is not convenient to use Emojis, as they are not mapped to your keyboard. You can still add them manually by using the Emoji keyboard available in the web interface
4. WhatsApp does not allow you to block users directly through the web interface. Also, you cannot change your profile picture or profile status while using the web interface.
5. WhatsApp Web interface does not allow you to start a new group chat or leave an existing group chat.
6. It is advisable not to use WhatsApp Web on a public computer – Well you certainly can use it, but make sure that you are logged out while leaving the public computer.
In case you are not sure, you can always check which browser is connected to your phone at any moment, and remotely disable the browser.
WhatsApp web is completely free – Doesn’t get any better than this!