What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- Download Windows 8 For Mac Bootcamp
- Windows 8 For Mac Download
- Parallel Windows 8 For Mac Free Download
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
Windows 8 free free download - Suitcase Fusion 8, uTorrent, Microsoft Office 2011, and many more programs. Windows 8 free free download - Suitcase Fusion 8, uTorrent, Microsoft Office 2011,.
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- You can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If your Mac has 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, the Windows installer needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory. For example, if your Mac has 256GB of memory, your startup disk must have at least 256GB of free storage space for Windows.
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media:
- If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, use a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant. It's in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
1. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant and follow the onscreen instructions:
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
2. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
3. Install Windows
Unplug any external devices, such as additional displays and drives, that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
4. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp, including Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
If the Boot Camp installer doesn't open automatically, your final step should be to open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete installation.
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
If you have one of these Mac models using OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2015 or later2
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later2
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're installing Windows and macOS Mojave on an iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), or iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) and your Mac is configured with a 3TB hard drive, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.
iCSee is a security app for Android devices that lets you visually monitor the CCTV and IP Cameras feed you have connected to. It is very good app that also lets you save the videos to external storage device like external USB drive or even SD Card.
Download Windows 8 For Mac Bootcamp
ICSee, as its name suggest is security surveillance app for Android devices to help users keep track of the activities of the place where they have installed CCTV cameras. Though it is originally for Android device, you can install it on your Windows 7/8/10 laptop or Mac.
Other important feature of ICsee include its ability to store the recordings to Cloud and live streaming data provision to users.
Download iCSee for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method. If you have never heard of an Android emulator, this article we prepared is something you should read: What is an Android Emulator?
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install iCSee on both Windows and Macs.
Windows 8 For Mac Download
iCSee for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install iCSee for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download iCSee for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch iCSee from within the emulator.
iCSee for Mac
For installation of iCSee for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
Parallel Windows 8 For Mac Free Download
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for iCSee there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch iCSee for Mac from within the emulator.
iCSee can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
By installing iCSee for PC, you will be able to access your connected CCTV and IPTV cameras feed right from your desktop or laptop computer. On first launch, you will need to configure it with your compatible IP/CCTV cameras, before it can be functional properly.